aerial view of Bristol Temple Meads Station, 25 March 1936.
© National Railway Museum / Science & Society Picture Library -- All rights reserved
At centre left is the goods depot, with the station to its right. At bottom centre is Brunel's original station with its Tudor-style Temple Gate frontage. At right is Matthew Digby Wyatt's station, which opened in January 1878. Official Great Western Railway photograph.