A signed photogravure of sand dunes by George Davison [1854-1930], 1913. The scene shows the view looking from the golf course towards the town of Harlech, just visible in the middle distance. George Davison was a noted pictorial photographer and a founder member of The Linked Ring in 1892. From 1897 he was assistant manager of the Eastman Photographic Materials Company, renamed in 1898, Kodak Limited. He became managing director in 1900.
© Kodak Collection / National Science & Media Museum / Science & Society Picture Library