Newlay station, West Yorkshire, c 1860.
2 4 c m
actual image size: 32cm x 16cm

Newlay station, West Yorkshire, c 1860.

© National Railway Museum / Science & Society Picture Library -- All rights reserved


A very early stereoscopic image of Newlay station dating from about 1860. The station, which was build as part of the Midland Railway, was renamed Newlay & Horsforth station in 1889, before reverting to Newlay station in 1961, and finally closing altogether in 1965.

Image Ref.


buy a print

Select size
Select finish
How many prints?

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas