Photograph by Charles Job (1853-1930) of the church of St Francesco di Paola (1816). Job was a noted pictorial photographer, best known for his photographs of English rural landscapes. He first took up photography in about 1870 and became a member of the Royal Photographic Society in 1893 and the Linked Ring in 1900. He showed his work for many years in national and international exhibitions.
© NMeM / Royal Photographic Society / Science & Society Picture Library