Garsdale Station, North Yorkshire, 1994.
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 22cm

Garsdale Station, North Yorkshire, 1994.

Hogg, Chris

© National Railway Museum / Science & Society Picture Library -- All rights reserved

Description

Garsdale Station, North Yorkshire, by Chris Hogg, 1994. This station is on the Settle to Carlisle Railway. It was the only station on the line with a signal box, as the station was on the junction for the Wensleydale line to Hawes. The station, originally called Hawes Junction, was opened in 1876. It was renamed Garsdale in 1932. The waiting room has been used as a church and a library in the past!
 

Artist

 

Image Ref.

10449071
 

buy a print

Select size
 
Select finish
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas