Garsdale Station, North Yorkshire, 1994.
3 0 c m
actual image size: 32cm x 22cm

Garsdale Station, North Yorkshire, 1994.

Hogg, Chris

© National Railway Museum / Science & Society Picture Library -- All rights reserved


Garsdale Station, North Yorkshire, by Chris Hogg, 1994. This station is on the Settle to Carlisle Railway. It was the only station on the line with a signal box, as the station was on the junction for the Wensleydale line to Hawes. The station, originally called Hawes Junction, was opened in 1876. It was renamed Garsdale in 1932. The waiting room has been used as a church and a library in the past!



Image Ref.


buy a print

Select size
Select finish
How many prints?

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas