The Euston Hotel at the London & North Western Railway's Euston station, 1915. Phillip Hardwick Snr designed the two wings: 'Victoria' - a dormitory and coffee room, and the 'Euston' - which catered for first class passengers. They were linked in 1881 by Maclaren's French-style block, increasing the capacity to 141 bedrooms. The hotel was demolished in 1963 to make way for the new Euston station.
© Science & Society