Nottingham Victoria station, about 1930
©National Railway Museum/ Science & Society Picture Library
Outside Nottingham Victoria station, about 1930. This station was on the London & North Eastern Railway and connected with many large towns in the North of England, and Scotland. The station was closed in 1967 and the trains were rerouted to Nottingham Midland station. The site now houses the Victoria shopping centre and high rise flats.