'Ardgillan Castle' near the Dublin & Drogheda Railway, 19th century.
© Science Museum / Science & Society Picture Library
Print showing a coastal railway line in the County of Dublin. The centre section of Ardigallin Castle was built in 1738 by Robert Taylor. Originally named 'Prospect', the east and west wings of the castellated house were built at the end of the 18th century.