Fishguard Harbour, 1906
© National Railway Museum / Science & Society Picture Library -- All rights reserved
The SS St David at the Irish Boat Quay at Fishguard harbour, 21 June 1906. Fishguard was dealing with an increased amount of cargo at this time. Fishguard docks were extended in 1906 by the owners, the Great Western Railway, to increase the amount of freight being shipped between Britain and Rosslare in Ireland.